Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Can Finally Breathe!

Hi Townies, I am finally well enough to go a whole minute without having to make disgusting snorting noises. So woo hoo for me. I hope you all had a fun weekend. Beeps and I actually had three parties to go to: Friday night Flyers at Marc & Krista's (good time except for the loss), Saturday near Everhart park to celebrate the kitchen and patio opening of a fellow townie. That was good times. I had many, many sangrias. I also got to meet up with WC Jim. He was my history professor in college and a real know-it-all history guy around town. Beeps and I got a lot of dirt about the town. One salacious bit is how the mental hospital/ adoption (abortion) clinic was, at one time, across the street from our now house. And how the crazies used to hang in Marshall Square park. (Actually, this still happens) Jim's got tons of info so be sure to check out his web site to get your fill of Dub-C data. Sunday Smoochies had my parents, Beeps and me, and my nieces and nephew over for a picnic. We grubbed and had some beers.

So the weekend went well and now it's back to the grind. I have a short week because I'm taking a mini vacation which I hope to have details to you early next week. So stay tuned.