Friday, May 9, 2008

A Case of the Sniffles

Hi Townies. Sorry about my lack of posts this week. I've been battling quite a nasty cold. I actually haven't been sick since I left my last job back in the fall of 2006. (That doesn't say much for that crap hole.) So I forgot how awful a nasty cold could be especially at night. I have tried every medication in an effort to reduce my symptoms. So far my saving grace has been Nyquil. Oh, and the most fabulous new advance in tissue technology: Puffs Plus with Vicks! They are the bomb! It's like a shot of smelling salts everytime you blow your nose, plus lotion to sooth that cracked skin. You should get those the next time you are sick.

Anyway, so I was out of work for a day and then spent the last few nights catching up on things at the office. Right now my head is pounding and my nose just continues to run. So you probably won't hear from me again until Monday. So until then, have a great weekend, stay out of trouble, and Go Flyers!