Friday, February 1, 2008

Lost & Found


So what did you all think about Lost last night? I wasn't blown away but I do think it was an important episode to set up this season. I'm also not sure how I feel about the whole flash-forward thing. I'm so used to flash-backs that it's a bit hard to keep track of things. Plus I'm kind of an idiot anyway.

Anyhoo. I really hope that the whole Lost universe isn't just something concocted in Hurley's mind. That's kind of how I felt about it all. His whole seeing things and whatnot. I have to admit that I did like that the Lost folks have taken sides between Jack and John. I'm thinking that the Oceanic 6 are Jack, Hurley, Kate, Juliet, Rose, and Bernard. But who the heck knows.

I hate that Ben. He's a real mind effer. I could give two craps about Claire and Charlie. I'm sick of his dumb song anyway. Altho, I did like seeing him in Hurley's daydream. And what about that dude that parachuted in at the end (Jeremy Davies). Good or bad? He's kinda hot in a weird sort of way.

And who's in the dag-on coffin?

Boy-o-boy, so many questions already. Can't wait till next week. I've posted a poll over to the right. Let me know what you would do?