Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mac Attack!

I just went to Comcast.net and saw the most amazing news. You can go to this site and watch ALL the MacGyver episodes you want! Anyone who has known me for any length of time knows that I heart Angus MacGyver - big time. Between 1985 and 1992 I was glued to the TV on Monday nights! I had a big poster of him in my room. I think I've seen every episode multiple times. I loved his insight, his resourcefulness, his houseboat, his clean livin', his love of hockey, his best friend Pete, his Jeep, and of course his mullet in all its shapes and sizes. Beeps even made me a long sleeve t-shirt with "MacGyver" on the front and the Phoenix Foundation's logo on the back.  Killer. I've even decided to endorse him for president. And you should too.

"Macgyver is neither left nor right, Macgyver is not Republican or Democrat. Macgyver is Macgyver, an enigma wrapped in a mystery wrapped in a shroud of kindness."

I love it!  And for fun, here's a MacGruber sketch from SNL. Enjoy!