Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years Eve 2007

For the past 9 or so years, the same group of friends has been gathering on New Years Eve to catch up, play cut throat pollyanna, and just enjoy. This year Kelly and Adam hosted at their place in Brooklyn, NY. Here are some pics from last evening. Good times were had by all.

Here's Turkey.

And Miss Wendell.
Adam in zombie lighting.

Did anyone catch Dick Clark's Rockin Eve or whatever it's called? Boy oh boy, either I had waaaay too much to drink or Mr. Clark is bad off. Poor guy. It was cute when his wife came on set and kissed him.

And yes, CP (AKA Couch Potato) was in the hizzouse. JenniB couldn't contain herself.


Me, Jeff, and Kel...


I can't figure out what emotion this is...

Seth and Jeff get some quality time with CP...


I LOVE this picture. Here we pose with our Cut Throat Pollyanna gifts. I got to show off my Kitten lap blanket, and Turkey her Pirate Shirt. Not sure what Kelly's doing there...



Thanks to Kelly and Adam for such a great time and great food. I wish I could post all the pictures. Can't wait until next year!