Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Xmas 2007

Thought I'd post a few pictures from my holiday vacation. It started innocently enough. I came home one day to Rock Band sitting in our living room. Naturally it was an excuse to get the band back together. The week was full of similar moments of pure, unadulterated rocking. Turns out, I'm a natural on the drums and a hell of a front man...





Here are a few pictures of us hanging out at Marc's. Here he represents the three major world religions. I'll let you figure out which one is which.




Scott and Beeps share a laugh...



We decided to take a trip to the Wharton Esherick museum . This is a cool place. Wharton was a wood worker, sculptor, painter, builder and much, much more. The museum is located in Paoli, PA and you can make appointments for a tour. Highly recommended. Here are some pictures from outside the museum (no photography was allowed inside). Click on the link to see samples of his work.