Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Waiting to Win


Hi all, I hope you had a nice holiday vacation. I certainly did. I was MIA for a while because I took the whole week off between Christmas and New Years. Tomorrow it's back to work. Yuk. Anyway, I had big hopes of posting this particular story BEFORE the holiday, but a mixture of holiday hustle and bustle and wine, made me a little lazy.

Better late than never I suppose.

Back in the beginning of December Beeps recorded a Christmas song for the Great Sufjan Song Xmas Xchange. He did not win although we were sure he would. So up until the day they decided, we joked the we were just "waiting to win." Our friend Steve provided the lyrics. Hopefully it's not too late for an after-Christmas tune. Click here to go listen and read all about the Lonely Shepherd.

And a merry belated Christmas.