Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Fat Girl Beach Wear

It's been a while since I was actually comfortable in a bathing suit in public. I've always been the curvy girl and I'm okay with that. But let me tell you, it's hard to keep your figure as you get older. It also doesn't help that I like to eat and drink lots of wine. I guess if I really wanted to lose weight I'd quit the booze and eat less. But isn't that what life's about? I just can't see myself being that waif that starves herself to fit into a size zero. If I really wanted to make money I'd come up with the magic product that lets you have your cake and eat it too.

Lots and lots of cake.

The problem is that I love the beach. It's so nice and relaxing and fun. But I always feel self conscious like most women. Right ladies? So I stumbled across this web site the other day that I believe solves my problem. I think it's actually geared toward Mennonite or Amish ladies, but I can't be 100% sure since those communities aren't permitted to surf the interweb. Right?

Behold Wholesome Wear:

I prefer the Culotte Swimmer but the Skirted Swimmer is nice too.