Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Caveman Crib

Okay I might be behind the times a bit but this is fun. I'm sure you've heard, like everyone else, that the Geico cavemen are getting their own sitcom. I love those guys. I know, I'm sure you all hate them and I understand why, but come-on! They're cavemen! In present day! Trying to integrate into society and live normal lives only to be rejected. It brings me back to the Phil Hartman years when cavemen lawyers were funny, misunderstood, and under-appreciated in our judicial system.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, the cavemen. You can go here to peek into their virtual lives, go through their personal things, read magazines, play songs on the iPod, flush the toilet on one in the shower, dress them in different clothes. Really clever marketing. Jeff, why didn't D&D Advertising think of this one? Enjoy. http://www.cavemanscrib.com