Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's Time Bitches! Big Brother 10 Starts Sunday!

Hi everyone. Are you as excited as I am to get BB10 started? No? Well you should be dammit! Cause it's only like the best reality TV show EVER! What other show is filmed live? Is on 3 times a week, and has stick-thin and fabulous Julie Chen as a host? NONE!

If you remember my post back before BB9 started, I did a little thing where I tried to predict the personalities and ultimately the winner without any knowledge of the contestants whatsoever. Well, I'm doing it again for BB10. And I swear to you that I have not read anything about any of these suckers people.

So let's get to it:

This guy's name is Ollie. I'm not kidding. He looks nice enough. By the looks of the color of that shirt and that clean shave, he might be gay. I have a feeling he smells like a mixture of expensive cologne and frappachinos. My prediction is that, although he hogs the bathroom and spends hours primping himself, that he will be liked. However, piss him off and your likely to get a tube of tooth whitening gel tossed at you.


This is Renny (Just like Adam and Kelly's dog). She looks sweet. However, I think she has cancer or alapechia by looking at that wig. So I can't make fun of her until I know for sure. Next...


This here is Steven (said with a southern accent). Ang Lee called, he needs the hat back. He must be from Texas by the look of that shirt and hat (god I'm good). I hate Texas. That's where our joke of a president came from so he already has some strikes against him. As far as I'm concerned, he's a republican redneck with solid and respectable hometown values. BORING!


Meet Jessie. Great name and biceps but he's got kind of a butter face. I have a feeling this guy is gonna be working out as much as I eat chips. Sans shirt of course. I can't complain. He looks like he won't start any trouble and will probably follow the first alliance that comes his way.

Keesha. Hummm, she kinda looks like Kirstin Dunst and Pamela Anderson got caught in a blender. She looks feisty tho, and I like that. She'll be a smart player and the boys will like her; both gays and straights alike.

This chick's name is Libra. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say she was born between September 24th and October 23rd. I have a good feeling about this one. Not only is she a cuttie pattootie, but underneath she's already planning your death.


Here's Memphis. Again, goin' out on a limb: born in Tennessee. This guy's fauxhawk wreaks of attitude. He's gonna start trouble and will probably ruffle some feathers.


OMG! Tammy? Is that you? Wow, it's been what? 11 years since we shared an apartment on Miner street? Geeze you haven't changed a bit. What made you do BB10? How cool, you're so brave. I'm rooting for you sister. It's also great that you changed your name to Michelle for the show to hide your true identity. Nice move. No one will ever know. Have you seen Arlene lately?

This is Angie. How sweet does she look? OMG! I love her. That smile, that cute top. You've just got to have a big brain under that silky hair girl. I'm all over it.


Is this Jane Krakowski from 30 Rock? Cause that would be so cool. She's so funny. But alas, it is not her. This is April. She's taking over where Natalie from BB9 left off: fake boobs, back rubs and desperation.

Brian got caught in a wind storm before this picture was taken. He was very frazzled so forgive him if his hair got a little messed up and his Botox wore off. (get it, cause he looks old) ZING! Brian looks like he will make friends early on. I predict that he will be liked, especially by the ladies. Oh, and any cougars who might be near by. Grrrrooowwwl!


Dan loves hair product and eyebrow waxing. My guess is that immediately following any sloppy food challenge, he will be the first to hit the showers and slap on the L.A. Looks Mega Hold Styling Gel. However, there's a chance there could be a Brian, Memphis, Jessie, Dan 4-way battle royal for the tube. That should be entertaining.


And last but not least... um... wait, was there a mistake? Who's this guy? Seriously BB? I know you always throw in a ringer/ older dude but this is a first. Jerry must be at least 70. Maybe more. Jerry will probably stick around a while because the house mates will think he's a sweet old guy with no spine. Big mistake! My money is on Jerry this year. He's gonna take home the prize, no doubt!

I just hope the emergency nurse on staff, who boldly came to Amanda's rescue last season, knows how to perform an autopsy. This guy's ticker might pop as soon as the house mates unlock the hot tub. I just hope he knows what he's in for.


Well that's it Townies. You'll have to tune in Sunday night at 8pm to see which one of my predictions are correct.

Oh, an one more thing. I predict that the twist this year is that 3 of the house mates have at least one STD. That should make for good TV.