Dr. Zibbs over at That Blue Yak has just awarded me an Arte y Pico award. How great is that? Although I'm sure it's just a ploy to get me to promote not only the Arte Y Pico blog, but also those of my blogging friends. Anyway, I think it's an honor and so I have decided to spread the love and give out some of my own "Picos" (as I like to call em.)
1. Pop-O-Matic - This fellow WCU grad and long-time drinking buddy now has a great life reviewing toys for money and sitting around a firepit. He also writes a very lighthearted and viewer-engaged blog. So visit often and put in your two cents.
2. Take a Chance You Stupid Ho - Party girl with a cutie-patootie haircut, moves half-way around the world, meets new people, tries new things, comedy ensues.
3. I Have Nothing to Say About That - Somehow we end up writing about the same stories and seem to have the same experiences at the same time? Oh yeah, she's my sister and lives one town over so I think I have to give her props.
4. Monkey Daemon - One of the first people I knew to have a blog before blogging was cool. Guy works for Reuters so he gets most of his news before the rest of us. This blog is filled with pop culture and homemade stop-motion movies.
5. Songsmith - My hubbie's blog. Songwriting is harder than you think. Well, GOOD songwriting anyway. Learn from the master.
Now here's the info for the winners: