Thursday, September 6, 2007

The World's Ugliest Celebs


When I first saw this I immediately thought of Ron Howard's brother Clint Howard who incidentally made the cut. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but come on, he took a very short dip in the gene pool. This is actually not a bad picture of him. I don't know how he did it (having Richie Cunningham as a brother probably helped) but he's been in 176 films! I guess you don't have to be good looking to be a star. There's hope for me yet.

Having looked at the others on the list, there are some obvious choices (Michael Jackson), some obscure choices (the plastic surgery cat lady), and some deceased celebs like (Marty Feldman - the best eyes ever!).

Your 2 cents might shed some light on this important subject. I'm sure they missed many, many more. Your thoughts?