Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ain't Nothin' But a Hound Dog


Just last week my sister had a new visiter to her house, a skinny coon hound of some kind. No collar or anything. She fed the poor thing because it was just skin and bones. Beeps and I have been looking for a friend for Joey. We've sent in several applications to local rescues, but no one has called us yet. You'd think they'd jump on a family like us! No kids, a fenced in yard, dog experience, yada, yada. Well no dice folks. I guess they just want to see the pooches get gassed. But i digress.

Back to my sis. Well she and my mother have hatched a plan to get me to take this dog. I mean the timing is right, and we are looking. I'm a bit worried about house breaking all over again, and whether the dog is healthy. He looks sweet enough. What do you think?