Friday, November 2, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Jeff "tagged" me today and here is what I have to do:

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...

B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...

C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...

D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Well, I just did "A" and "B" above so here are my 7 random and/or weird facts about myself:

1. I have a fake front tooth.
2. I don't think Indian men are attractive.
3. I met John Francis Daley in Ireland - Google that one.
4. I know how to sew, knit, and do some plumbing - all very poorly.
5. I don't want to have kids.
6. I've never been called for jury duty.
7. I don't really like it when people hug me.

Jeff tagged almost all my blog friends so see his blog for their answers... here are a couple he didn't tag: Chachi Milk, Techblik