Wednesday, November 14, 2007

All I Want for Christmas...

So I've been thinking. I should probably start my Christmas shopping early. I spent some time online today and have started my list. Boy will everyone be surprised.

Kelly - The Pickle of the Month Club. Includes one jar (and on occasion, two smaller jars) each month (usually a total of 16 - 32 ounces). Varieties include dill, sweet, bread and butter, sour, spicy, etc. so each month will be a new and unique experience. She's gonna be so stoked.






Jeff
- The Fat Girl Krispy Creme Calendar. He'll never miss another birthday with this beauty. Click on the picture to get a preview.

















Kirk & Manley
- A matching pair of nifty roller blades. Sleek and stylish. You can really catch some serious air with these babies. Especially since they're strapped to your feet. Just wait until you hit the skate park roller-coordinated. DAMN! So hot.









Turkey
- Because you are sooo into sci-fi, I got you the entire Star Wars saga on DVD as well as an autographed photo of the cast of Stargate SG1. "Indeed."











Wendy
- A Wii system. Cause she can't get enough TV or video games.









Smoochies
- I got you a lifetime supply of celery and ham.









Steve
- I know how you always like to keep your feet protected so I got you some steel toed combat boots to wear around LA. Back up ladies! He's taken!













Dom
- You are getting an authentic Irish wool sweater. Boy will that feel good on your bare body during the cold winter months to come. Now that I think about it, I think I'll pick one up for Smoochies too.










Seth
- Since you like animals so much, I thought I'd get you a rooster. Not only will they ensure your early rise, but they're edible too.








JenniB - You're getting a Wilma Deering -inspired spandex cat suit. I also picked up a "his" and "hers" towel set at Kmart that I thought you'd like.









Well, like I said, I just started shopping so I have lots of gifts to get. Let me know if I missed anyone and what I should get them. Remember, it's better to give than to receive.