Thursday, November 13, 2008

Local Blogger Decides at the Last Minute to Not Stalk Robert Pattinson at the King of Prussia Mall

It was last week when I first found out Rob Pattz/ Edward Cullen was going to be at the Hot Topic store in KOP. And yes, I considered, although very breifly, about going. I mean I only work a few miles from the mall and I'm a huge Twilight fan.

Then I heard the news about the tweeners rioting in San Francisco and other malls around the country, just to get a glimpse. Then I remembered that I'm 35 and should probably just stay home and drown my sorrows in a bottle of Jameson, because I'm old enough to buy buy booze and those girls are not. And although seeing Rob would give me pleasure, it would only be fleeting and my good friend Jameson would be around much longer. And even when ole' Jamie is gone, it's just a quick trip to the state store where I won't have to pitch a tent in the rain, 24 hours in advance to get my fix.



So yes, I still love Rob Patz, and can't wait till the movie opens next Friday; I'll just be good an drunk when I get there.