Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MPW at Johnny Brenda's

Hi Townies, First let me apologize for not posting in a while. On Monday of last week I gave my 4 weeks notice to my boss that I was leaving. I offered to stick around, train a new person, finish some outstanding projects, clean up my desk, etc. And instead I was told "Today will be your last day." So I've been in a "trial retirement" for the past week and a half. I been traveling and seeing family. (I actually got fugged, I'll post about that later Lioux) and just really enjoying myself with Beeps. So as you can imagine, blogging hasn't been much of a priority.

However, this post is important because Missing Palmer West will be playing at Johnny Brenda's this Saturday night. Check out this GREAT plug in Philadelphia Weekly magazine online.

And hope to see you all there.

8pm. $8.
With Audible + Buried Beds.
Johnny Brenda's, 1201 Frankford Ave.
215.739.9684