Sunday, December 7, 2008

Epic Jedi Battle Exposes True Identity of Dr. Zibbs!

At last! We finally met. Dizzle, Zibbs, Beeps, Smoochies, Pumpkin Eater and newest member Swedish Chef. It was like that scene in Star Wars The Phantom Menace, when they bring Anakin in front of the Jedi council, except during our meeting a giant light saber fight broke out. I managed to get a few blurry pics of the action. Among them is the infamous Dr. Zibbs. Let me tell you folks, he's a formidable opponent. In addition to looking quite stunning in a purple wig, he and Swedish Chef managed to disrupt the balance of the galaxy when they forced Mercury from its orbit where my dog, thinking it was a ball, ate it.

This all happened after a fab night watching MPW at the Note. Zibbs threatened to show, I snapped my fingers, and whallah! He appeared. We ended up hitting it off and after the show a giant group of us headed back to The Falls at Franklin Pointe (the name of our palatial estate) and had a good ole' time. Zibbs did a great job summing up the night. So be sure to check out That Blue Yak for all the deets.

Now on to the pics:



The battle begins!



Who is that????

FIGHT!!


Time out, where's Mercury?



Found it. Dang, it's chewed.
Now you asked for it!

AHHH!
It's on!

I shall have my revenge!